Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Our Life Lately

I am now a week and a half into my new job. The first week went pretty well, minus throwing up Monday. This week has been rough. Lydia was sick Sunday and Monday with a fever. It took a whole 5 days after starting daycare to get sick. That's fast. I hope it isn't a sign of things to come. I hate it when she is sick - I feel so bad for her. Yesterday I was feeling absolutely terrible. I wasn't sure I was going to make it through the work day. I toughed it out, but I wasn't nearly as productive as I normally am. Today, I felt horrible pretty much from the moment I woke up. I tried my best to suck it up and make it to work. I was about 5 minutes away from work when I had to turn around and head back home. I felt like I was going to have to pull over any minute to throw up. I came home and got back in bed (after my 2.5 hour commute). I slept for 7 hours. I woke up at 5:00, had some soup and goldfish and laid on the couch. I still don't feel all that great. My stomach and my lower back hurts. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm hoping it is gone by tomorrow and I can get back to functioning.

This pregnancy has been less than enjoyable so far. I know I have written that (a lot) already, but it is really frustrating for me. I really wanted to enjoy this pregnancy and continue to eat right and exercise. I haven't been able to do either so far. I enter the second trimester on Monday and I am really hoping the honeymoon stage starts.

In the mean time, I am going to try to distract myself with the Olympics! Sorry for all the complaining :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)