Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Heart is Full

My hubby has been trying to get me to transfer ms. Addie to her crib for about a week now :( As much as I love my sleep freedom, I hate when it comes time to transfer my baby to her crib! It just makes her seem so big - and I'm not ready for her to be big yet! We set her crib up in the girls' room about two weeks ago so that Lydia would have a chance to get used to it before transferring Addie in there. Lydia  is used to it at this point, but I'm not! I've begun to lose the battle to keep Addie in our room. 

Here is what Addie's Rock 'n Play sleeper next to our bed looked like last week:

And this is what it looks like now :(



It looks so empty! To make me feel a little better, I went to check on my girls in their room before going to bed...they are just so sweet - my little sleeping beauties. My heart instantly felt full. I wish I could take a picture of them, but I didn't want to wake them. As much as I don't want to be ready for Addie to be in her crib, she looks completely adorable in there, fast asleep. 

In other news, I chopped my hair off tonight! It had been about 5 months since getting my hair done. So it was way overdue. I had an appointment at a salon in Eden Prairie (I bought a groupon). When I got there they said they thought I had cancelled my appointment (which I never did) and had filled it with another customer. Great. They were booked for the rest of the night. Double great. So I called around and got in at Life Salon in Chanhassen (love!). I figured since I had already driven all the way out there just to get my hair done, I was going to get my hair done! Random, the hairstylist lives in my neighborhood! Ha! Here is my new do:



I wanted to go shorter than usual. I was feeling daring! I like the results :) We'll see if I can style it myself (ha). I've got a question for you all...how much is customary to tip? I don't usually go to a salon, so I am out of the loop a little bit.

Lastly, some fun pics of the girls from this last week...



I love my little peanuts!

-Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)