Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FYI...TMI

TMI Alert!!! I must say...It is becoming quite annoying that pregnancy is causing me to pee myself a little every time I sneeze (Correction: NOT SEE!!! Ooops!). What's with that?!?!

One week exactly until we know what our little bean is! I am becoming very impatient! I am just TOO excited!!! It is nice to have school as a distraction. I might not feel that way later on when I get HUGE and am in clinic or lab all the time. Time will tell.

Shopping picks of the day:

www.zulily.com - Kate Quinn Organics



2 comments:

  1. Girl, how do you pee yourself every time you see? You mean ever time you open your eyes or blink? Please tell me you mean laugh or cough or something else.. ;) love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha!!! I meant sneeze! I must have been tired.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)