Friday, September 17, 2010

Sex...

No, not that kind... ;) I'm speaking of the gender! So...it seems like everyone I know that is pregnant is having a girl. AND so far in the poll, girl is winning. I am SO thinking it is a boy though! I've said it from the beginning (even before I got pregnant) that I thought it would be a boy. I don't know why... but I definitely think it is a boy. I can't imagine having a girl. I'm not sure if it is because my mom and DH's mom had a boy first. I just can't imagine having a girl first. So, I guess that is my vote on the poll...Boy.

We find out Tuesday!!!!! It couldn't come soon enough! I am literally counting down the days.

My belly is getting so big! Sometimes it doesn't seem that big (like when I wear my scrubs all day) but other times, it seems absolutely huge. Like today, when I wore normal clothes. My belly stuck out so far. It isn't really a concentrated baby bump...it seems fairly evenly distributed in my lower half - I just hope people can tell that I am pregnant and don't just think I have a huge beer belly ;)

Mike's cousin was a bad influence yesterday and took me to a garage sale with adorable baby clothes that were so cheap!!! I bought a whole bag full! It was mostly Baby Gap. ADORABLE! They sold everything except outfits for $0.50 and the outfits for $1.00. So I got the whole bag for only $10.00!!! Crazy! One of the onsies alone would probably cost over $10.00 new at Baby Gap! As soon as I find out the gender, I am guessing my baby clothes shopping will dramatically increase ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)