Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rawr!!!

So. I might have some pregnancy hormones raging...Not intentionally, but I've noticed I'm a bit irritable :-D I don't know if it is because I get so tired. Or uncomfortable. Or hungry? It's hard being over sensitive - I'm sure DH would agree that it's pretty frustrating. He is doing a pretty good job (most of the time) though.

Anyways...I definitely didn't fit into my scrubs very comfortably. I went shopping for a new scrub wardrobe when I got done with class yesterday. I couldn't take another day in my old scrub pants. Luckily, after taking the hem out of the tops, they should fit for another month or so :) Strangely, when I went to Life Uniform, they didn't have any maternity scrubs. Bummer! I did find 3 pairs of pants that fit - 2 of them should last the entire pregnancy. I also bought a couple of scrub tops for when I get a little bigger. I am hoping I can keep up with the semester okay. I feel good, I just get tired and my back starts to hurt if I sit too long. I slept for 4 hours when I got home from class and grocery shopping today. I didn't mean to...but I did :) I have a full day of class (8:00-4:30) tomorrow. I'm going to be so pooped!

I am itching to find out the sex - it is coming up so soon!!!! I'm dying to register and do a little shopping for baby :) I'm excited to start feeling some movements too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)