Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Poop - Poop on a stick

That is how I am feeling! Like poop-on-a-stick! The constant nausea all day is really starting to get to me. At this point I am almost wondering if it would just be better to throw up. As much as I hate it, I think I would prefer throwing up a couple times a day and being done with it rather than have nausea all day long. I know this is really common, but it doesn't make it any easier. I'm almost wondering if I should ask my Nurse Practitioner (NP) for some nausea meds. The Queasy Drops aren't seeming to help :( I am thinking about getting one of those sea-sickness bands and seeing if that will help. I'd try anything at this point.

The good news is, all this sickness means our little bean is happy and growing in my belly :) I'm 7 weeks now...Here is a picture of what our little bean looks like at this point (approximately):

It has little arms and little legs! How. Cute! Can you imagine my little baby swimming around in there?!?! Hehehe

We get to hear the heart beat tomorrow at our first ultrasound! :) Yippppeeee!

I am supposed to be volunteering at a dental clinic all weekend in Wisconsin this weekend, but if this nausea doesn't subside a little bit, I just don't know how helpful I will be...I need to decide soooooooon...

Peapods (St. Paul) is having their sidewalk sale this weekend with tons of baby items majorly on sale!!!! The only problem, I am supposed to be in Wisconsin! Hmmmmm....Anyone want to scope it out for me? ;)

And finally, some ADORABLE baby clothes :)
(www.Zulily.com - Bees and Dragons,
Michel Design Works and Lux Baby,
Baby Eggi:)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)