Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hungry!!! Nom, Nom, Nom!

Six days until my first pre-natal appointment! Yay! I have no idea what to expect. I think they are probably going to want to poke me with needles. Lots of needles. Um, ew! I am hoping they will tell me something exciting or maybe even and ultrasound?!?!? Doubt it. Haha

Yesterday I felt icky. Icky icky icky! I thought the morning sickness was trying to start - thank goodness I felt just fine today (so far - knock on wood). My pregnancy symptoms today: Eating and peeing every hour. Yikes! I am trying to do what "What to Expect: Eating Well Your Expecting" says to do and eat small healthy meals...but I get so hungry!!! I am also craving salty, savory food. So weird for me. I am normally in LOVE with sweets (chocolate - yyuuummmm!!!), but not lately.



So far, I am thinking it is going to be a boy. Just a hunch. I don't have any idea what it would be like to have either, but I can't imagine having a girl first. I would be happy with either. I honestly don't have a preference. I am thinking I will find super cute clothes for either sex ;)

Bible study tonight - we're spilling the beans :) I'm excited to tell everyone and get their support.

Beach tomorrow! WHOLE day off! I'm looking forward to my walk around Lake Calhoun...after working on my tan - with my big 'ol bloated baby belly sticking out. :D

I hear for the first little while, baby is always in these little gowns...so add it to the wish list (http://www.zulily.com):


Petit Lem

Mooncakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)