Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ok, Ok, Ok!!!

I'll finally post. I've intended to post for the last few days, but I've felt so horrible, I just couldn't muster up the energy (or brain power). But, calm before (or just after?) the storm? Either way, I am feeling better...at the moment. What could be responsible for this occurrence? Well, I called my NP to see if there was something I could take for the horrible all-day-long nausea I was experiencing. She suggested I try 50mg of Vitamin B6 2x/day with Unisom. Well, since Unisom is both a sleep aid and expensive, I decided to just give the B6 a whirl. It seems to be helping. Am I cured? Not quite. But I am definitely feeling better. I'll take it! :)

After having such awful nausea for 10 DAYS, I informed DH this will be my 1 and only pregnancy!!!!! We will have to adopt the next 3 ;) Hehe But then I decided, maybe we should take things one child at a time.

My baby bump is beginning to make an appearance. How.Exciting!!! I can't wait for my big round belly! And I just feel like our little bean is nice and healthy in there. That's a good feeling.

After being SO convinced that we were pregnant with a boy, I am starting to toy with the idea that it might be a girl. I'm happy either way. Elated, actually :D

And, by request, here are some of my garage sale finds (the only productive thing I managed to accomplish last weekend) :)





1 comment:

  1. Omg how cute brie! I love the bear sleeper. and that yellow one looks like ducks on the feet? And how cute is that lil stuffed animal (sp?)! Good finds :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)