Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Cutest Darn Thing!

Ok, I know I already wrote today, but I was at school and rushed and now I have more to say :)

First of all, I received the baby shower gift from BabyCakesAndDecor (Etsy) - the cutest darn thing I have ever EVER ever seen!!! She's gonna love it!!!! The box was decorated with pink and ribbon and cuteness all over! The little washcloth candies looked good enough to eat and the baby blankie cupcake was to die for!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Not to mention, she sent along a $15.00 gift card for her shop - WHAT a fabulous surprise! I think I am going to use it to buy baby announcements (IF I EVER get pregnant)!





And I suppose, since we are on the subject, I am going to tell DH by wrapping up a box of baby converse sneakers with my BFP preg test for his birthday (June 15th). Again, that is if I am actually pg this month.



As for acutally feeling like AF is going to stay away, I was all excited that she didn't show yet today, but now, for some reason, I feel like she is just waiting to sneak-attack me! I really hope not. For a second there, I was thinking I would for sure test tomorrow, but now I am leaning more toward testing on Sunday...back to where I started. OH THE DILEMMA!!! Hehehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)