Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cloth Diapering

I gotta record what I find about cloth diapering so I don't forget! I really want to try it! I think it could save a lot of money and it can't be that hard, right???



Lil Joey (2PK) Root Beer, Platinum: $29.95 (www.clothbottom.com)




How to Video: http://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/videos/video1.wmv

Buying Cloth Diapers in Minnesota:



251 Snelling Ave S
St. Paul, MN 55105



BABY GRAND:
1137 Grand Avenue
St. Paul • MN 55105

1010 Mainstreet
Hopkins • MN 55343

1 comment:

  1. We cloth diaper! I use FuzziBunz and they work great. I highly recommend cloth diapering. Much cheaper (in the long run) and really not hard at all. Throw a load of laundry in every other day and that's about it. You don' t need to use diaper rash creams because they don't really get diaper rash with cloth diapers (and you shouldn't use it...at least not with fuzzibunz because it makes them less absorbent or something). Also...no icky chemicals on baby's butt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)