Saturday, June 5, 2010

One More TIme!




There it is...in all of its pink beauty. Reasons I took two tests:
1. Word on the street is that blue die tests aren't so good...False Positives. (That would suck!)
2. I wanted to see the positive again to make it more real - and that is one very positive double pink line!

Yayayayayay!!!!

I don't think it has really quite hit us yet. I think DH and I both have our moments where we are like, "whoa! This is actually real!" I like those moments. We have told several people so far. My good friend from school, my SIL, my aunt-in-law, a guy at Mike's work, the cake decorator at Byerly's my best friend from High School, my old roommate from college and the barrista at Caribou. The big announcement will be Sunday! We are having DH's family and my family (including all the siblings) over for our weekly volleyball and BBQ. This going to be the first week everyone can come! I am way excited!!! My aunt-in-law is going to be there to take pictures of the announcement :) I got a cake that says, "Congratulations! You're going to be a: Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt, Uncle!" And balloons...It isn't a party until you have balloons.

The only "symptoms" I have so far are cramping/twinges in my right side (mostly) and spurts of b**** come out once and a while. Other than that, I feel great!! I can tell I will be one pregnant woman not to be messed with! Hehehe

Cousin's baby shower today! I don't know what I am going to wear... I think I will hit up some shopping on my way ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)