Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby Bump

More like baby whale! I feel like everything is growing at an exponential rate! EVERYTHING! My butt barely fits in my scrub pants anymore, I highly doubt I can button any of my jeans anymore (I haven't worn them in a couple of days), I look down and I see belly. This is not right, right??? I'm only 7 weeks (almost). So, what to do, what to do? I have been swimming the past couple of days because it calms my morning (more like all day) sickness a little bit. It just seems like I am growing by the day. DH said it is normal, and that is what my body is trained to do...we'll see.

I went to the VS semi-annual sale yesterday to get a bra that actually fits (again, the exponential growing), but to no avail. I got a size up, only to get home and it be too small. Grrrr! DH was so sweet and offered to go with me to VS to get a fitting and their suggestions for a preggers like me. :)

I also made a pit stop at Gymboree - they were also having their semi-annual sale :) I got a onsie and a long-sleeve t-shirt for $5.00 total. I love a great deal!





I'm really hoping the morning sickness subsides...another long day of school tomorrow. Also, I am gonna need some beach time, ASAP! What could be cuter than a big, tan, preggers belly?!?!?! Hmmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. My Darling Brie,
    You are going to be the cutest pregnant lady ever. I can't wait to see your baby bump. You better post some pictures on here soon! And I might have to stop in the TCs on my way back to Madison in September!! I am so excited for you two. I voted on your baby name, but the best one is clearly missing (Abigail).
    Love you THREE, lots!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)