Thursday, June 3, 2010

Impatience plauges me :)

I was set on it. I was set on testing on Sunday. But after reading my(H)EDD (hopeful estimated due date) board on Baby Center, I don't know if I can wait that long. Everyone with the same EDD as me already has their BFP!!! I'm the only one left without one. I think it was meant to be. I think I NEED a BFP. Yes, NEED. AF was supposed to be here today, but nothing yet. I don't feel like AF is coming...Well at least from my experience the last 8 years of my life. I have light cramping on and off still today. Whatever that means.

So, test tomorrow???? Argh! I hate this decision!!! The last thing I want is a BFN! Anything but a BFN! Maybe I will wait until Sunday. Just NOT Saturday, I decided.

In other news, DH asked me on a date for tomorrow! :) He hasn't done that in a while (and frankly has been kind of crabby lately). Now that question is, will he actually plan something or will he ask me what I want to do come tomorrow. We will see, maybe he'll surprise me!

If I ever get preggers, and it is a girl, I will definitely have to get this (By: Karenisa @ Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)