Wednesday, June 30, 2010

All Day Long

I'm gonna write a little jingle to describe my first semester so far...

Eat eat eat, all day long
Eat eat eat while I sing this song
I eat in the morning and in the afternoon
I eat when it's sunny and when I see the moon
Here I eat, there I eat, everywhere I eat, eat

Yup, that pretty much sums it up. At first, I was eating so much because I was hungry, and I craved certain things. Then I ate so much because the only time I didn't feel nauseous was when I was eating. If I went too long without eating, I would feel SO sick. I am finally getting out of the nausea phase (hopefully) and I hope that my eating habits will be able to go back to normal. I am a little nervous to see my weight when I go back to the Dr. in 3 weeks. I have already gained enough to cover my entire first trimester and a good chunk of my second. Sigh....

Ahhhh pregnancy - quite the adventure I got myself into. And it's just begun! :)

And for a little bit of sunshine, this is where I wish I could be right now. Babymoon maybe? I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)