Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Time Flies...

Time flies when I don't feel sick all day! Yay for Vitamin B6. I tried taking the Unisom with it (per doctor's orders) but it totally knocked me out. No surprise there. So YAY YAY YAY for feeling better :)

I even managed to have enough energy to volunteer in the pediatrics clinic (which I thoroughly enjoyed!). But besides that activity, I have only had enough energy to go to about an hour of class and then I'm pooped by the time I get home. I don't know if that will get better in the second trimester, but I can handle that much better than being sick all day.

So....I am more and more thinking it might be a girl. Once the thought was in my mind, it didn't seem to leave. It would make sense. There are so many girls on both sides of the family, but I just can't imagine having a girl. I don't know why. I guess I always just pictured having a boy first. Neither DH nor I care what we have. We will just be very thankful for a happy, healthy baby :)

It is crazy to think that next year at this time, I will have an infant! Crazy! Every time I think of things like that, I get really excited! It doesn't seem real yet. I don't think it will feel real until I have a nice big baby bump ;)

I still have not been craving sweets. Fruit has been sounding good, and anything salty. So strange for me (minus the fruit part). I'm thinking it is a good thing though. I don't think I really need sweets!

DH and I are leading our bible study on "raising children" in a couple of weeks - Yikes! Hopefully we will learn a lot about what God says about raising children. I mean, what better advice can we get them from the Bible, right?!?! :)

And lastly, some cute things I stumbled upon:

Combi @ Zulily.com


HandMadeBabyLove @ Etsy

1 comment:

  1. hello! I came through babycenter :) that Bible study sounds like it would be really great for preparing for the baby. Is there a specific study you're using? It'd be nice to start one with my husband too.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)