Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's Killing Me

Ok, not literally... Maybe it's just killing my soul. I thought it was going to get easier as time went on, but it's not. It's getting harder by the day. If I were a crier, I would look like a mess along with feeling like a mess. Every time I leave her in the morning I give her a hug and a plethora of kisses - then comes the hardest part of my day. I have to put her down and walk out the door. I really hope I made the right decision. I will never get this time with her back...

1 comment:

  1. It's okay love!! It's for the best, and it could be much worse, at least you still get to see her as much as you do :) You're doing the right thing, and just remember, you're not the only mom who has ever had to work/go to school while they're little. She will be fine and she will be so proud when she's in her kindergarten class and it's the day when parents come in and share what they do at work! Her mommy will be the cool dentist mommy!! I can see it now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)