Sunday, May 15, 2011

Too Late?

Tomorrow is the day. Is it too late to back out now? I was doing well all day while avoiding thinking about returning to school. But now the night is winding down and when I wake up in the morning I will be getting ready to leave my little girl for the entire day. To make things worse, she had a bit of a meltdown tonight. DH was with her for most of the day and she ended up super hungry and screaming because her schedule got a little off. She screamed all 30 minutes home, with tears running down her face. She got her bottle and was fine for the most part. It just makes me really nervous to leave her. Not that I don't trust the people she is going to be with, because I do. It's just they aren't me. I'm probably being irrational.

It's not just leaving Lydia that I am worried about. I am worried about getting back into the swing of things and being able to keep up. I'm not so much worried about class - I've been going to classes for the last 18 years of my life. I am worried about going to clinic. Am I really ready to treat patients. Ack! I hate this. I don't want to go back.

I could do something else...I could be a nanny? A dental assistant? A wedding planner? So many options!

On a brighter note: The wedding on Friday was FABULOUS and I hope my dearest is having a wonderful time on her honeymoon! :)

I suppose I should get to bed. *tear*

1 comment:

  1. I heart you! I'm glad you had fun Friday! Give lydia a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)