Wednesday, May 4, 2011

In Dem Jeans

I can't believe I forgot to write about this in my last post, but I fit in some of my pre-pregnancy jeans!!!! WAAAHHHOOOOOOOOO!!! I have been periodically trying them on since like 2 weeks postpartum (a little early?) and FINALLY they fit! Not all of them, obviously, but about 1/3 of them fit. And 1/3 of them are pretty close. I am so beyond excited!!! It is amazing how much jeans can make you feel normal.


My shopping hiatus has gone pretty well so far this week...well, I should say buying hiatus. I have been shopping quite a bit. But I haven't bought anything but groceries. And even then, I only spent $50 on groceries. Pretty good if I do say so myself :) We'll see how today goes - I am going to the mall again. And I have to get a wedding gift for this weekend. This could be dangerous!

I have been studying every night this week to attempt to get back up to speed with dental stuff before I go back. I feel like I have forgotten EVERYTHING! This makes me quite worried. I am already skittish about going back, so this isn't helping. Also not helping, the Dean of the dental school/creator of my program sent out an email today saying he is leaving the school of dentistry to take the Dean's position at Ohio State. Not good news. I don't really know how this will effect us, but he was our main advocate and now he is leaving. Sigh. I really hope I made the right decision about going back. I am having lunch with a friend from the program tomorrow, so she will give me the scoop about how things are going. Hopefully it is going well. One positive note about going back...I fit into my scrubs ;)

On the agenda for the next couple days:
Study Local Anesthesia
Go with mom to dental appointments
Play date with friend
Coffee with friend
Lunch with friend
Pick up new chair and ottoman
Bible study
Pack for trip to Fargo, ND
Study Radiology
Wedding
Mother's day

1 comment:

  1. Woot Woot!! Dang girl, how'd ya get all of that in dem jeans, dem jeans?? lol I knew you were getting so skinny mini! You're my hero.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)