Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Photos & Symptoms

Despite not wanting to have any photographic evidence of how HUGE I am during this pregnancy, as promised, here are a couple of pictures from my mama-shoot:








I also wanted to keep a symptom tracker so I remember how truly wonderful (sarcasm) pregnancy is:
-Swollen feet and hands
-Lack of energy
-Difficulty sleeping
-Irritability
-Never ending expansion (everywhere!)
-Constant hunger
-Back pain
-Belly pain
-"Down there" pain
-Crafting
-Shortness of breath
-Inability to put shoes on without excessive effort
-Waddle
-Sore knuckles
-Upset stomach
-Frequent urination (every 3 hours)
-Overwhelming desire to fit back in my jean wardrobe
-Ridiculous impatience for the baby to JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

I think that is about all.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention a unwarranted passion for the packers. Don't worry though, just like other odd-happening things, it'll go away ;)

    Also, crafting is not a symptom! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)