Friday, January 7, 2011

Things To Do

Now that I'm in the final stretch, I figured I would update with what I still need and what I have left to do. I feel fairly well prepared in case the little one decides to come early (Crossing my fingers!). So, here it is:

Baby Gear – Still Needed

1. Ottoman
2. Baby thermometer/Red Cross Health and grooming kit - $20
3. Play mat
4. Manual breast pump - $30 (EDIT: No longer needed)
5. Changing pad
6. Washcloths (EDIT: No longer needed)
7. Breast milk storage bags - $10 (EDIT: No longer needed)
8. Baby sun block
9. Cleansing breast wipes - $4
10. Pacifier wipes - $4
11. Diaper pail/Wet Bags
12. Laundry detergent (Tide Original) (EDIT: No longer needed)
13. Belly Bandit – Size M
14. Antiseptic spray (EDIT: No longer needed)
15. Stool Softener (EDIT: No longer needed)
16. Nipple Cream (EDIT: No longer needed)

Baby Gear – Still Wanted

1. Bottle sterilizer - $90 or Microwave sterilizer - $18
2. Balboa baby shopping cart cover - $46
3. Johnson’s baby bath time gift set - $20 (EDIT: No longer needed)
4. Drapes
5. NUK warm/cool breast relief packs - $14 or Nursing care instant relief system (EDIT: No longer needed)
6. Sun shade
7. Diaper sprayer
8. Breast pump wipes

And the things I still need to do:
1. Freeze meals
2. Make a call list for baby's arrival
3. Ummm...I think that is all :)

So, now I wait... Four weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)