Saturday, January 29, 2011

Getting Close -

Or at least I better be! I've had an awful day - pure awfulness! DH and I went for a walk with the pups last night and it felt really good to get out and get some fresh air and exercise. It was a beautiful night. I felt great when we got back... It didn't last long though. I sat on the yoga ball for a while to take pressure off of my back and hips. When we went to bed, I could barely move without everything hurting! Well, mostly the bottom half of my body. Luckily I was able to get a decent amount of sleep, but I woke up in pain and nothing seemed to relieve it. I decided to do some cleaning to try to take my mind off the pain - I vacuumed and put the new bedding on the bed. After that DH was sweet enough to make me a bath so I could relax a bit. It helped. I was relaxed and the pain seemed to settle. I laid down and fell asleep for a while, until I was again woken up by pain. Ugh! All I could do was cry out of frustration. I couldn't move without intense pain. Then it would subside. Then it would come back. DH thought it might be contractions, but I don't think it was. I think it was just torture... All I know is this better be over soon. I'm 39 weeks pregnant but feel like labor is nowhere close.

Anyways, here is our new bedding :) The last 2 times we washed our last comforter, it ended up damaged. Plus, it was only a queen size. I decided it was about time for a new one, which also means no more big dog sleeping in the bed with us (thank goodness!).



For the Super Bowl next weekend, I'm going to attempt to make some beautiful Green Bay cupcakes. These are the cookies I made for the game last weekend - I think it brought them good luck ;)


2 comments:

  1. Wow...I can't believe you're 39 weeks! I know it doesn't seem like it now, but the end is near. 3 weeks MAXIMUM and your beautiful little girl will be in your arms! Good luck chica and hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to day dream about all the fun things you and baby Lydia will get to do together. Maybe that will take your mind off things. Just create little future memories or make a list of all the little things you want to make time to do with her as she grows up! Make use the time that you're awaiting her arrival :) If all else fails, you know my number!! 24/7/365

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)