Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Birth Announcement - Round 1

I got a free $20 to spend on birth announcements at Shutterfly - So here they are! Too bad the $20 only gets me 15 announcements. I will have to work on getting more :)

Floral Contour Pink Birth Announcement
Shutterfly has cute baby announcements and Valentine's Day cards.
View the entire collection of cards.


In other news: Lydia will be 1 month old on Thursday, already! That was fast! So far, week #3 has been the easiest. We started to get into more of a routine and Lydia has been eating and sleeping like a champ! Today has been a different story. She has been quite fussy all day. If she isn't eating or sleeping, she is fussing or crying. Growth spurt maybe? All I have to remember is, "this too shall pass."

I get a lot of comments about "The next one." The pregnancy and birth are still WAY too fresh in my mind to even consider another one. Not to mention the post-pregnancy body I am faced with and the stress of raising (and trying to keep happy) a newborn. So, officially, I am saying another one is not in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. lol I think you hear 'the next one' because you're so adament about not having another one ;) which is at least why i tease you about it! haha in other news, those are the cutest birth announcements i've ever seen!!! I looooove the pink, adorable! Keep up the good work mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think you are right, Sarah! I am going to really hear it when (if?) we decide to have another one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)