Monday, March 21, 2011

Her Love is Like a Rollercoaster (Baby, Baby)

It took me almost 4 weeks to really feel a bond with Little Bean. It was worth the wait though. I love her so so so much! I can soothe her crying much more effectively now, which decreases my stress level tremendously. With that said, this little one is so unpredictable. She'll have good days and she'll have bad days. It gets to be a little much sometimes. I don't know if she is an excessive crier or if she cries a normal amount for a newborn. It seems like she is a bit overly finicky. I would definitely classify her as a high maintenance baby. It makes it hard for other people to watch her because it is hard to soothe her crying without knowing what to try. And if you don't figure it out quick, she gets hysterical. It all goes down hill from there.

Even still, I love her sooooooo much!

I have been doing really well keeping up with my Tae Bo and Turbo Jam workouts. I forgot how much I like Turbo Jam. It is fun and such a good workout! Lydia and I have been going on about 1 hour long walks every day too (Thanks to our wonderful Moby Wrap). I love it and she sleeps! The whole time! It is getting cold again this week with snow in the forecast for tomorrow. Blech! No walking for us the next couple days. Now I just have to remember to be patient with my body - it isn't just going to snap back to what it was. My goal is to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans by the time I go back to school. That gives me another 8 weeks. Doable. I know at some point in those next 2 months, I am going to expect to be closer to my goal than I actually am, but that is just me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)