Monday, March 28, 2011

Our Schedule - Re-Vamped

Our schedule has changed quite a bit since Spring is attempting to make it's appearance. Attempting is the key word, I suppose. Our schedule the past 2 weeks:

Get up for good around 9:30-10:00
Change diaper
Feed Little Bean 2-3 oz of formula
Mom does Turbo Jam while Lydia watches and dances :)
Cat nap for Bean
Feed 2-3 oz
Go for walk (usually 1+ hours) with Lydia napping in Moby wrap
Feeding
Run errands/play date
Feeding and nap
Papa gets home!
Mama does housework and cooks dinner
Primetime TV (7-9:00)
Family takes shower
Bedtime around 10:00-10:30pm
1st Morning feeding around 5-5:30 (breast feed then papa gives bottle)
Nurse every 2 hours until we are up for the day

That's our life in a nutshell these days :) I'm headed to my 6 week appointment - we'll see what my weight is, and how much I have to lose! Eeeek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)