Sunday, June 17, 2012

And so it Begins

June 10, 2012 - 
 
Welp, no such luck in being spared by morning sickness this time around. It didn't even wait until 6 weeks like last time (I almost made it to 7 weeks last time). It started kicking in yesterday (5w 5d). Today it was on and off all day. Not going to lie, I forgot how miserable it is. It is going to be a long 6 weeks if it lasts until the 2nd trimester. One of the more annoying things about it is, I am trying to do this 42 day little black dress (LBD) challenge that I signed up for before I knew I was pregnant but the m/s is making really hard to follow the eating plan. Or to be motivated to workout for that manner. For example, yesterday morning and this morning the thought of having another mushroom and spinach omelet made my stomach churn. I've really been craving carbs... Which ironically aren't allowed in this LBD challenge I am doing.

I lost 5 pounds the first week of the challenge. However, I think that is going to slow or stop in the next coming weeks. With morning sickness and fatigue, I just don't know how I can keep up with the program :( I am going to continue to try until I just can't do it anymore. I am happily down to the weight I was at at this point with Lydia. However, I am determined to gain MUCH less weight than I did with her.

Tomorrow is Monday - meaning DH goes back to work and it is just me and Bean all day. I am wondering how difficult this will get with the whole not-feeling-so-hot thing going on. Maybe we will go to the pool at Safari Island in Waconia tomorrow. The pool seems to make things feel better :)

That's all for now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)