Friday, June 22, 2012

First Appearance!

Our first appointment wasn't supposed to be until next Wednesday. Unfortunately, I couldn't stand the nausea/all day crappy feeling any longer! I threw up 6x on Tuesday and finally had enough. I called and rescheduled our first appointment for this Wednesday! That puts us at 7 weeks 2 days. They always do an ultrasound at the first appointment, so we got to see our Little Bug sooner than we anticipated! And they gave me drugs for my nausea - Praise the Lord! The NP prescribed me Zofran and so far it has helped :) I still don't feel 100%, but I am definitely functioning better than I was before. Hopefully Ms. Lydia and I can start venturing outside the house without me feeling like death. Being stuck in the house, feeling crappy all day every day has really taken an emotional toll on me. I'm not a homebody at all. It is really hard for me to stay in the house all day. I think it is hard for Lydia too. I think she gets pretty bored. I am praying things continue to get better and I start feeling great come 12 weeks.

Anyways, without further delay... Little Bug's first appearance!


We are measuring 7w 1d and 4.4 cm. The heartbeat (which we got to see!) was 140 bpm. They said everything was looking good in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)