Sunday, June 17, 2012

My New Diet

Finally, the beans are spilled and I can now post all my blogs I've been doing :)

June 16, 2012
I started this pregnancy off with the best of intentions. I was going strong with a 42 day Little Black Dress Challenge and down 5 pounds in the first week! The challenge started the day after I found out I was expecting and I was so excited that I was able to start my pregnancy off so healthy!

Everything changed once morning sickness kicked in (with a vengeance). The sight of all the healthy foods I had been eating made me sick. My attempt at jogging ended 4 minutes later with an extreme urge to hurl. Unfortunately the only foods that I can seem to stomach are:
Chex cereal
Cinnamon Raisin Bread with Peanut Butter
Apples
Pasta
Chicken Noodle Soup
Crackers with cheese
Chicken fingers and Fries (preferably from Culvers - with ice cream)

I haven't stepped on the scale in a few days and I am hoping my weight hasn't sky rocketed from my less than healthy food choices. PLUS I lay on the couch all day long with a minimum amount of movement because I feel so icky and exhausted. I am hoping to gain no more than 25 pounds this pregnancy. Once I start feeling better I'm going to have to get back into my healthy habits.

But for now, I will eat what I can stand and hope to goodness this miserable feeling goes away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)