Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Emotions Running High

I'm not a very emotional person. I never really have been. I'm not saying it is a good or a bad thing, it's just how I am. I have been since I can remember. When I do feel emotional, I have a hard time knowing what to do with it. This pregnancy so far has caused me to be overly emotional about nothing at all. It is weird for me! I don't know what to do with myself. I was walking around Target and suddenly feeling myself wanting to cry. WHAT??? It doesn't make any sense. The weirdest part about it is I can't find anything to be emotional about. I hate it.

I just really want to feel like a normal person again. If it is anything like last time, by 12 weeks I should be feeling more normal. That's 4 more weeks. Oh boy. Day by day, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)