Friday, June 4, 2010

POSITIVE - Big FAT Positive!!!!



Yep - There it is! Plain as day!!!!!!! I was going crazy with all this pulling and cramping and tugging going on inside me...I decided to test! I know, I know, I was going to wait until Sunday. But I took the plunge and it was POSITIVE! Can you believe it?? I can't! Ya know how I had all those ideas of how to tell DH and family...yeah, that all went out the door! I can't wait. Not telling DH lasted, ohhhh, about 2 seconds. Hehehe! We are telling the family this Sunday when everyone comes here for a BBQ. I obviously won't be able to get the announcements I posted earlier, so I will have to find something from Target :) I am sooooo beyond excited! I just pray that everything is going good in there and little one is healthy so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)