Sunday, June 6, 2010

Family Day - Surprise!!!

Today is the day the family is coming over! I am so excited!!!! They have no idea what they are in for!!!! :) Yay! We picked up the cake at Byerly's on our way home from church. It is so cute!



I just hope it doesn't rain on our 'parade' today. We are gonna play volleyball and then I wanted to BBQ outside because a) It is better for pictures b) There are going to be a lot of people here and I think it would be much nicer to hang out outside. I even set up the balloons outside already! :) :)

I feel pretty good today. I have noticed that I am much less patient with DH when he isn't being a sweety-pie. Haha. The belly aching has been pretty good too. I just got a pretty strong ache, but it was really the first one of the day. :)

We found a perfect townhouse in Plymouth today! We went to take a look at it - 1400sqft, 2 BR 2 BA, end unit, 2 car garage, $995/mo. Perfect.



And to end to post...a little something extra to add to my wish list :) (By: PeaceLoveNPolkaDots @ Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)