Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cloth Diapering With DH :)

DH went with me to look at cloth diapers today at Peapods in St. Paul (LOVE that store!!). He was a little (lot?) overwhelmed by it all, but overall, he was a good sport about it! We got some organic non-bleached cotton prefolds, some disposable inserts, prefold clips, and a yellow polk-a-dot cover (cute!). I'm so excited to start my cloth diaper stash! I love the idea of cloth diapering and I hope DH and I both like it as much when the baby gets here! :)

So far, I bought 4 Smartipants, 2 gDiapers, and one Happy Heiny's diaper on the Diaper Swap board @Baby Center. I cannot WAIT to get them!!!







Annnnnd, I also bought some GoGo Natural cloth diaper inserts :)



First doctor's appointment is Monday!!! I hope my little bean is doing well. I feel really good lately. Only minor pregnancy sympotoms...over emotional, weird food habits, and irritability. Oh, and bloating. I feel my little bump forming already!!! I can't wait til my belly looks like a big 'ol watermelon!

I know it is a little early, but I am already registered at:
www.Target.com (of course)
www.BabiesRUs.com
www.BabyonGrand.com

On another subject...DH's birthday is on Tuesday and I have NO IDEA what to do for him. Hmmmmmm. I better think of something quick. Also, it is Father's Day next Sunday. I haven't even thought about what we are going to do for my dad, FIL, and my new daddy DH! Yikes! I've got a lot of work to do!

1 comment:

  1. I have the baby monitor that you registered for...it works great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)