Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's Cookin' Good Lookin?

Our little bean is lookin' good :) He/she has a heart rate of 125 bpm, which I guess is good. DH was just elated when the baby popped up on the screen. He was smiling ear to ear! He even got to see the heart beat. It is nice to put a picture to this little bean that is causing me to be so sick! And drum roll please...Making his/her first appearance....little bean Borntrager!!!




I decided to stay home and rest this weekend instead of volunteering in Wisconsin. The nausea seems to have settled a little bit, at times. Other times it is pretty intense (like when I decide eating Wendy's would be a good idea). I got a Sea Band from Target that is supposed to help with the nausea. It seems to be helping a little bit.

I'm thinking about going to the Peapods sidewalk sale tomorrow...up to 75% of baby items!?!!?! That's my kind of day of R&R :)

Next hurdle, attempting to eat tacos. We'll see.

1 comment:

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)