Saturday, June 5, 2010

Shop-a-holic :)

I made it through the baby shower without even THINKING about telling :) Yay me! For most of the baby shower I didn't even think about the fact that I am pregnant.

I took the next 3 hours after the shower shopping! I needed to find an outfit to wear tomorrow. I decided on yellow! I love yellow! I also bought some really cute gray maternity pants. I think I am going to wear them tomorrow. You cant really tell they are maternity, unless you look at the elastic band. Hehehe But even still, they don't scream 'maternity pants!' I spent a whopping $70.00 today, but definitely got some goooood stuff!

I am still having cramping on my right side. I really hope everything is okay. I feel like it should be and that the cramping is normal, but it still makes me a little nervous. I wish my first Dr appointment was sooner than June 14th. I just want to know everything is okay.

On a brighter note - I found the cutest little baby outfit at Zulily.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)