Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Morning Sickness

Um...Ick! I feel like if I move too fast, I might lose my Panera Broccoli Cheddar soup. NOT a good feeling. On top of that, I just slept for 3 hours and it didn't help one bit! I really hope this is just a little bug and it isn't morning sickness! I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I HATE throwing up! I hate the feeling of having to throw up (aka nausea), I even hate the thought of throwing up. This is going to need to be temporary!

Other than that, my little bean seems to be pretty happy in there :) It has a heart beat (100-160 bpm, to be exact)! Here's a little visual of what my little bean looks like at 6 weeks (but he/she is probably MUCH cuter!).

I can't wait to see my little bean on the ultrasound on Wednesday!!!! This will put any idea of twins to rest. PLUS, I read that DHs history of twins in his family has little to no influence on whether we will have twins. And I don't have much history of twins in my family. So it's not twins. I've decided.

It is the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale!!! I think I will be walking over there when I get done with this. DH stole the car today to fix it. A walk would probably do me good. But the sale couldn't come at a better time. I am gonna have to buy bras a cup size up so I have something my growing chest can fit into! ;)

And last, but not least, something cute to leave you with: (Funkoos - organic baby apparel. www.zulily.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)