Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Crappy...I mean, Crampy

Um...weird. First, I'll list my recent "symptoms." Irritability, tiredness, cramps/tugging, eating everything in sight. Most notable is the most irritating one, cramps! Knowing AF is due tomorrow, this seems normal, right? Well, I never (NEVER) get these symptoms before AF. So...what is the deal???? AF is due tomorrow. Judging from last cycle, my cycles are 32 days long. So, tomorrow is the day. I'm not testing tomorrow though (14 DPO). I would much rather get AF then test and see a negative pregnancy test starring back at me. So. Saturday is the day. Well, depending my mood I suppose. DH's cousin's baby shower might be a little too much to handle after a BFN. Or, on the flip side, it would be hard to hide my excitement if I got a BFP. It is her day, not mine. So, I am guessing it will be Sunday. Or Friday. If I can't hold off that long. 15 DPO should be late enough to detect pregnancy hormone, right?

I am super excited about the gift me and SIL got DH's cousin for her shower! This Etsy shop, BabyCakesAndDecor, has the Greatest stuff!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)