Friday, April 15, 2011

Done!

I am so DONE with these dogs!!!

First, Palmer. He is eating EVERYTHING! In the past week has has eaten:
1. My favorite pair of shoes
2. Lydia's Wubbanub (google it) that I just bought on Amazon
3. Lydia's pink and purple Soothies pacifiers that I just bought on Amazon
Not to mention the dozens of other shoes and pacifiers and pillows he has chewed up in the past. I am SOOOOO done with him - I can't emphasize it enough!

Then there is Burton. He is getting more jealous of Lydia by the day. In the past week he has peed on:
1. My tennis shoes after not taking him on a walk with Lydia and I
2. Lydia's blanket
3. My side of the bed when I got up to change Lydia

ARGH!!!! If they keep this up, they are outta here! Especially Palmer.

P.S. Lydia survived her 3 shots today. She screamed but then I gave her a bottle and she was content. She is 23 in long (70th percentile) and 9 lbs 8 oz (15th percentile). Needless to say, we are going to bump up her food intake.

2 comments:

  1. I took the liberty of writing up an ad for you. It is as follows.

    "Pup for Sale: Man's best friend? Definitely! He hates shoes, purses, babies, and estrogen. Your partner in crime is waiting, find him on the corner with a 'Free' sign around his neck and probably a chewed up heel in his mouth. No returns."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!!! :) Star Tribune, here Palmer comes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)