Monday, June 7, 2010

Blah! Bloat Enough To Float

Creative title? I thought so :)

I felt great most of the day! I had 2 classes this morning and then went for a 3 mile walk around Lake Calhoun. It was beautiful out today! I love going to Lake Calhoun - The lake is beautiful, there are so many people to watch, so many babies and puppies to smile at. I just love it!



I feel like you can already tell I am pregnant by looking at my belly. I know it is early, but I feel like the bloat is making me look huge!!!! Haha I mean, the sooner I get a preggers belly, the better, but I don't want it to look like I just gained wait. After I went grocery shopping and hauled it all upstairs and put it all away, I was so tired and that's when the 'blah' feeling started. I have a tummy ache, a headache, my eyes hurt and itch, and I am oh-so-tired.

I was really looking forward to relaxing and watching the Bachelorette hoping I would start to feel better...Instead, SIL had a great idea to go to Olive Garden. I think it might do the trick! Either that or make me puke. I guess we'll find out.

I'll write more about how the family surprise went :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)