Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Time is Here

Christmas is in 4 days! It came so quickly! To be honest, I thought by this time I would be big as a house and not want to do anything...Not completely true! I am feeling pretty good actually. I think it helps that I am now done with the semester and I get to sit around most of the day (And sleep in!). My belly is getting fairly huge, I would say but it isn't too inconvenient. And the clothes situation isn't really getting any more difficult. I generally wear leggings every day and leggings don't discriminate :) With all that said, it is getting increasingly difficult to get up from a sitting or laying position. I need to work on my ab muscles! I mostly have to roll to a stand. Haha

I got my Christmas outfits yesterday. I thought I needed something cute to make me feel good for Christmas. I got a couple cute tops and some leggings (of course) to go with them. I was searching for some cute boots that would fit over my enlarged feet and calves, but I didn't find any. I will probably just wear some black heels (closed toe!). I still fit in most of my heels, which is really REALLY nice! Nothing like a good pair of heels to make a girl feel good ;) I'll have to remember to take some Christmas pics in my outfits in front of the tree and post them on here.

DH and I are SO ready for our little bean to be here! She is around 4 1/2 lbs now (the size of a large pineapple). That seems huge to me! She is growing so fast now - it's amazing! I'm still hoping I go a little early, say...in 4 weeks (37 weeks). However, I don't know that I could possibly be that lucky! Hehe But the timing would be perfect! I would be just finishing up my remaining courses from this past semester and it would give me an extra 3 weeks to spend with our little one. A girl can always hope, right?!?

Lastly, a confession: I am SOOOO tempted to buy some super cute diapers that are a super good price! I know I don't need them, but I really really want them. I think DH would have a hissy fit. Let's see how good my self control is ;)

2 comments:

  1. Eek!! Those are really cute, you were right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Sarah - I didn't buy them. Go me! But they are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)