Monday, September 26, 2011

Shape Up!

Week number 2 of working out again is underway! I decided this baby weight has hung out a little too long and it has worn out its welcome (not that it was ever really welcome). I've been going to the University of Minnesota Rec Center every morning. This is the only way I will actually do it. Otherwise, by the time I get done with clinic I can find a million + 1 excuses why I can't work out. Monday, Wednesday and Fridays I do weights (15-25 lb weights depending on what I'm doing). Tuesday and Thursdays I am doing burst cardio, where I get my heart rate high for a while and then rest for a while, etc... I forgot how much I actually like working out! I've worked out doing something pretty much my entire life and somehow forgot how much I like it. I feel so much better after working out - I have more energy, I feel better about myself and feel like I have a better balance in my life. Hopefully I won't let life get in the way of my exercise streak...

In other news, I'm thinking we might find out something about the house tomorrow! I am hoping so :) We also have another showing on our townhouse tomorrow. If they like it, they want to move in by October 1st. That's SATURDAY. Ummmm....that could be a problem. Nothing like adding a little stress in my life. But on the positive side, I wouldn't have to worry anymore about whether or not we are going to get a renter in time!

And last, but not least, DH's car decided to not start this morning and is still not running. He is outside trying to fix it with his dad. It's beginning to look like we might be carpooling tomorrow. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)