Monday, June 13, 2011

Rejuvenated

I'm going to start off by saying, our nanny is the best! When I got home today I discovered she had done Lydia's laundry AND wiped down my bathroom sink! What!?!?! Amazing! On top of that, she stayed and watched Lydia while I took a much needed nap... A 3 hour long much needed nap. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh sleep. And man, did it feel good!

The only problem is, it is now 11:45pm and I don't feel tired. Lydia will be up in roughly an hour. Darn it! Well, I guess you can't win them all.

Know what else feels good? I got so much accomplished today! I paid off all of the medical bills for Lydia and I. I paid the 3 month overdue parking ticket (that went from $32 to $79...not a good plan). AND I took Palmer to the vet to get caught up on all of his vaccines ($206.00 - ouch!). Now, we are broke again. Goody.

Back to the grind tomorrow. On the to-do list for the remainder of the week:
1. Write thank-you notes for Lydia's shower 2 months ago
2. Get car washed
3. Grocery shopping
4. Get DH's birthday gift (for his birthday on WEDNESDAY - eeek)

And, my sleeping beauty:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)