Thursday, February 2, 2012

Teeth + Ears

Apparently, teething and ear infections commonly go hand in hand... Who knew?! Ms. Lydia has been feeling under the weather for about a week now. I thought all was fine after she had a weekend + Monday of rest, but daycare called Tuesday and said her fever was up to 105. Yikes!! I had DH take her to urgent care (I had a patient). The doctor said she is teething and has an ear infection. The two of them apparently frequently occur together, making her fever worse :-\ Poor thing. So she has been on a regimen on ibuprofen and amoxicillin.


DH stayed home with her again yesterday because we he forgot to get a doctor's note. She is back at daycare today. I hope she is doing alright. I miss her so much this week! She has been so cuddly, which is super strange for her. I like it :) I just don't like that she is sick.


Her party is next weekend already! So much to get done! I'm still waiting for her headbands to get here, and I need to put her decal on her onsie. And prepare food. And clean... A lot. Meanwhile I have a crazy week ahead of me! Oi!


Annnd, some pictures!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Questions? :)